Organize for success • Address vital issues • Build resilience and reliability
Our approach to building teams is to foster trust and reliability while doing real work. Our “team building events” are candid, heartful discussions that address difficult issues, explore new opportunities and commit to a common future.
We work with clients at every stage of team development to deliver results and build resilient relationships.
- Launch a new team
- Develop a shared vision of success
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Set common goals and project priorities
- Conduct team retreats for planning or teambuilding
- Address tough issues without avoidance, defensiveness or blame
- Organize for rapid action
Every team development effort is custom-designed to fit the needs of just your team.
We had to quickly build a tight team out of leaders from four different companies. It was stressful and chaotic. Steve worked with me to design a 2-day event that won over even the most skeptical members. We walked in as antagonists; we walked out as colleagues who respected each other and were focused on what mattered most. Steve listened, coached, cajoled, facilitated, confronted, and supported us every step of the way. -- VP New Products