Powerful Conversations – Registration
Sign up to get details when the next public course is announced
- The course is 8 video/telephone sessions, 90 minutes each, about every 2 weeks over 4 months.
- Each session is conducted on the Zoom platform for live face-to-face video, screen sharing, and simultaneous online chat for active engagement via your PC, iOS or Android device. You may, alternatively, dial in to an audio-only conference call to participate.
- A video and audio recording of each session will be available for review, by participants only, so if you miss a live session or two, you can easily catch up.
- Class size is limited to 8-12 experienced learners, so we can move quickly, explore rich nuances, and engage more productively. Participants should already be competent in basic coaching conversations.
- An extensive Resource Guide (90+ pages) will be provided with advanced strategies, models and tools. We will mostly use the Resource Guide during the live coaching sessions to experiment with new ideas.
- A members-only online forum allows for discussion of dilemmas and breakthroughs between sessions.
- We expect the International Coach Federation (ICF) to approve 12 hours of core competency coaching CCE units upon request.
- Learn more at the Course Overview page.
Exact times to be announced
Exact dates to be announced
Fees to be announced
Limited reductions may be available based on your financial circumstances or when you register a group of 3 or more at the same time. Call for details: +1.650.851.3641
To ensure a good mutual fit, each enrollment is confirmed after a brief conversation with the instructor. Contact Steve Levin at email@example.com or +1.650.851.3641.